středa 11. června 2008

The first English article

And I write, I write in English. Why? My level of English is very horrible and I need to improve. And I am doing and writing. What is this article? About school, as always. This morning I got up from my bed, I ate breakfest - the bread with meat, I drank hot tea and then I went to bus, then I went to Klatovy. Then I went to school.
The first lesson was Czech and we corrected our test. We wrote work on reasoning - "My dream holiday" or "What I can't buy for money". I selected first possibility and I wrote about Canada. Canada is my dream, I desire about life in Canada. To build house next to the lake, behind the house great forrest, oh!
I saw very nice dog last week. He could there be with me.
The second lesson was gymnastic. We played soccer with class Tercia A. We won 5:4. Super! Then we had lesson of computer science. I created stupid web page with JavaScript, the page block the browser function alert in infinite loop. Perhaps I have plus at the teacher's.
But I haven't free time for next writing and I need end. In my article is perhaps a large number of errors and I will be happy if you write comment to this article.

2 komentáře:

Anonymní řekl(a)...

from leness: You will be happy to write comment to your article? OK, no problem, there is... :-) From my point of views, in your article is a bit small mistakes. Maybe you haven't there some mistakes, but for some parts in your article I'll use some alternative method (for example: About is this article? ->What is this.., I arose from my bed -> I got up from.., That went to Klatovy -> Then I went to Klatovy or only To Klatovy). But I can make a mistakes in this comment too, because I study English quite long and I can't speak very well, it's a shame. :-( I don't know, how long have you study English, but this article is good - I'm like if you write an article on your blog in English. And I hope that you won't be yourself to go to Canada... :-) In the end I'd like to give you one quite good web side for practise english: www.helpforenglish.cz

yetty řekl(a)...

Thank you for your comment! I study English only two years, but I often read and write text in English and it's good practise for me.

Okomentovat

Sponzorované odkazy