sobota 14. června 2008

Do you read it?

I write next point in English, because I think, that few of Czech read this article, if it's in English. Wow, it was long sentence. In the last point I wrote about school, my week day and about my dream - Canada. Why I want to Canada? I met wonderful people, who liked tramping mountains - I hope that they like it until now - and with them I hiked after Šumava, Nízké Tatry and now after Ukraine's Carpathian Mountains. Somebody's dream are Russia - Siberia, somebody's Canada, somebody's grave in the middle of Sahara - but one thing we have common - we know Jesus and we live with him.
My sentences in English are perhaps halting, but I hope, that you understand me. It would be super - Czech doesn't understand, because I write English - English doesn't understand because my English is unintelligible - then I able to write everything. Well, it rather not.

1 komentář:

yetty řekl(a)...

So, as time goes by something is different.

"The world is changing. I feel it in the water, I feel it in the Earth." (The Lord of the Rings)

People whom liked hiking have other things to do, they have jobs and school and few money… Every one of them has something. So we are not hiking any more, we are not laughing together any more. And I am sitting here, living my rotten life, looking at snaps from Ukraine and crying…

Okomentovat

Sponzorované odkazy